2023 12-Year Program Update Online Public Forum
LOCATION:Virtual or Call-in Options Available (see event details below)
START DATE:Tuesday, March 23, 2021 6:30 pm
END DATE:Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:30 pm
The State Transportation Commission is hosting an Online Public Forum with Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Transportation on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Register for the free event!
- Registration is desired, but not required to attend the Public Forum.
- The Public Forum will be livestreamed via Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Interested individuals who do not have internet access should contact PennDOT at 717-783-2262 to obtain the call-in number for listening-in only.
- There will be a live Q&A session following the presentation.
- You can submit transportation questions during the Q&A session or ask them in advance via the registration page or by emailing them to RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov.
- All questions and answers received will be posted on TalkPATransportation.com at the conclusion of the Public Comment Period.
PennDOT will make all reasonable modifications to policies, programs, and documents to ensure that people with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs, services, and activities. In accordance with Governor Tom Wolf's COVID-19 mitigation efforts, the Public Forum will be held online only.
To request assistance to participate in the survey or Public Forum, please contact PennDOT’s Program Center by emailing RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov or calling 717-783-2262 from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Requests for assistance to participate in the Public Forum should be made by March 15, 2021. If you have other questions or challenges, please contact PennDOT’s Bureau of Equal Opportunity to request help by emailing RAemail@example.com or calling 1-800-468-4201; TTY (711).