Transportation Advisory Committee Business Meetings
The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) meets to discuss current transportation issues and determine and plan for relevant transportation studies and reports. The meetings take place in Harrisburg, PA.
Can I attend or participate?
Yes! All meetings are open to the public and include an agenda item for public comment. You are welcome to attend the meetings to provide comments, or just observe and listen to the discussion.
How do I provide public comment?
- Please email your request to us at RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov.
- If possible, please email your request and a copy of your comments by the day before the meeting.
- Time will be set aside on the agenda to accommodate your request.
- You will be called on during the meeting to speak to the Committee.
- If you would prefer to have your comments read to the meeting attendees, please state that in your email and provide your comments. A TAC representative will be asked to read your comments aloud at the appropriate time during the meeting.
- Your request and comments will be included in the TAC Meeting minutes.