State Transportation Commission Business Meetings
The State Transportation Commission (STC) meets quarterly to review the transportation needs and updates throughout the state. Typically, two meetings take place in Harrisburg, PA and two meetings take place in other locations in Pennsylvania each year.
Can I attend or participate?
Yes! All meetings are open to the public and include an agenda item for public comment. You are welcome to attend the business meetings to provide comments, or just observe and listen to the discussion.
How do I provide public comment?
- Please email your request to us at RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov.
- If possible, please email your request and a copy of your comments by the day before the meeting.
- Time will be set aside on the agenda to accommodate your request.
- You will be called on during the meeting to speak to the Commission.
- If you would prefer to have your comments read to the meeting attendees, please state that in your email and provide your comments. An STC representative will be asked to read your comments aloud at the appropriate time during the meeting.
- Your request and comments will be included in the STC Business Meeting minutes.