TAC Studies & Reports
The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) conducts studies and reports related to transportation to help advise the State Transportation Commission (STC) and the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
- Study topics are submitted by members of the TAC, STC, and PennDOT.
- The TAC chooses transportation study topics that will help guide PennDOT’s processes to improve Pennsylvania’s transportation system.
- The TAC is responsible for conducting and reviewing the study.
- The STC is responsible for accepting the final report before publication.
- All studies and final reports are published here – on Talk PA Transportation.